Engagement of Learners
Joan Cybela, Professor and Distance Education/Teaching-Learning Specialist at the
- Ignite curiosity and learning
- Create environment
- Develop relationship
- Discover what’s known
- Invite dialogue
- Note relevance
- Broaden perspective
- Vary presentation modes
- Engage emotions
- Transfer learning
|Figure downloaded from|
- I have a best friend at school.
- I feel safe in this school.
- My teachers make me feel my schoolwork is important.
- At this school, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
- In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good schoolwork.
- My school is committed to building the strengths of each student.
- In the last month, I volunteered my time to help others.