Vote For Public Education
I am a parent, that's why I voted for my children.
I am an educator, that's why I voted for equity.
I am a scientist, that' why I voted for research-based evidence.
I am a Catholic, that's why I voted for widows, orphans, poor and immigrants.
I am an American, that's why I voted for America.
I voted Biden.
As president, Joe Biden will provide educators the support and respect they need and deserve and invest in all children from birth, so that regardless of their zip code, parents’ income, race, or disability, they are prepared to succeed in tomorrow’s economy. He will:
- Support our educators by giving them the pay and dignity they deserve.
- Invest in resources for our schools so students grow into physically and emotionally healthy adults, and educators can focus on teaching.
- Ensure that no child’s future is determined by their zip code, parents’ income, race, or disability.
- Provide every middle and high school student a path to a successful career.
- Start investing in our children at birth.
|Above copied from NEA|
Post a Comment